There are some obvious questions that you can’t ask on a first date but there is still some territory that’s off-limits in a relationship. Here’s a list of the top 10 weirdest questions to ask your boyfriend, or not, and a few statements about why, in case you can’t figure it out on your own.
1. Did you wet the bed? They probably did at least once, like most kids, but what does it matter now? No one wants to dredge up the past on that one and besides, it’s gross!
2. Do you want to make cupcakes? No? Duh! Men don’t bake cupcakes with their girlfriends for fun, unless they’re allowed to have a romantic, semi-sexy frosting fight like in a romantic flick.
3. How about shopping? No! Don’t press your luck with this one.
4. If I had a penis, would you still want me? This one is just ridiculous because it’s obviously not true, unless you have something you need to share, and if it did you’re basically asking if they mind dating a man. So, translation – are you gay?
5. Would you want me if I was disfigured? Get over the ‘what-if’s! Plus, there’s no good way to answer. If they say yes then they’re lying or needy and if they say no they’re honest or superficial.
6. What’s on my mind? The mind of a woman is a scary place for any guy so don’t make them take a shot in the dark and run the risk of receiving a wrong answer.
7. Why don’t you break up with me? Wrong, wrong, wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.
8. Are you cheating on me? Unless you’re really serious this is not a road you want to go down.
9. Will you eat my boogers? I don’t know how close you two are but I’m not sure this is ever a normal question to ask.
10. Do I remind you of your mom? Although psychologists often say people choose mates similar to their parents that is way too weird a question to be asking on the fly.
Have more? Write them in the comments below!